Monday, January 17, 2011

Wearing lipstick doesn't make you gay!

So baby p got into my makeup again...definently not the first time I'm sure it won't be the last time. Frankly I think it's cute, he's just imitating me. I'm a pretty easy going mom all 3 of my boys have gotten into my makeup and tried to wear it. Am I concerned absolutely not. There have been a few people in my close circle of friends and family that have made comments about boys wearing makeUp and how letting them get away with that will make them gay...really...






Thats not the only thing I let my boys do either. As a reward for not getting into my nail polish anymore I paint their toe nails. Oh the grief I get about that. But you know what it works they haven't tried to paint there nails since. And I really don't care what anyone says letting my boys wear nail polish or lipstick isn't going to make them gay.

Basically it's like saying if I listen to rap music I'm going to turn into an African American or if my haircut is too short it means I'm a lesbian.
There are just to many judgements that go on everyday it's disgusting why can't our kids just grow up with out all these judgements.

And when they are all grown up,if it turns out that they are gay I'm pretty sure it's not going to be because they got into my makeup or because I painted their toenails. Besides that I'll love them unconditionally no matter what so it doesn't really matter in the end does it.



No comments:

Post a Comment